Discrimination | Research Design, Analysis, Text

Date: 2016-04-11

Link: Project

Code: Github

Language: English

The project is an outcome of my master thesis, which I developed as part of a team that is doing research on gentrification in Berlin. I methodologically advanced an existing approach of measuring gentrification, implemented the algorithm in R and applied it to a dataset we collected for Munich. In terms of the presentation of the results, I've drawn on an existing project and made minor changes to the Leaflet setting. Additionally, I converted the Shape-Files to TopoJson. Concerning the graphs that describe the Development and the Initial Status of the quarters, I built them from scratch using D3.